Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Veena

 Veena is Played by Laghu ShyamalaVeena ShyamalaHasantika ShyamalaSareeka Shyamala, and Rajashyamala which are the forms of Devi Matangi.


Oh my dearest sakhi...

please..please...please....arrange my meeting with Sri Radha...by hook or crook!!💖😲

🥀⚘☘⚘🥀


Today the Gopis are adorning Radharani with beautiful shringaar..💅 💍📿so they warn.. Shyam Sundar is banned to enter the Kunja today in Barsana at Radharani's palace..


🤔☹Shyamsundar is very tensed today.. He meets Tunga Vidya Sakhi, and requesting her to meet Radharani.


😲 Tunga Vidya sakhi to Krsna, how do I make u meet Radharani, today no man is allowed to enter Barsana.


Krsna to her, than you make me a sakhi.. and let me meet Radha rani.🤝


Tunga Vidya is very confused, she says, even if I transform You and dress You as a sakhi.. how will I hide ur lips..👄 which has the mark of lips of Radharani, and Radharani will recognize this mark and You will be caught.👁


Krsna says.. than color my lips dark red 👄.. Tunga Vidya sakhi is more confused and speaks, but Krsna, when u will face Radharani, You won't be able to keep Your calm.. Your serenity will be lost and lips will be dried.. and this will tell the whole story to Radharani..💖👁👄


Tunga Vidya to Krsna, there is one more fear🤔, when You will see Radharani, You won't be able to control Your desire to touch her and u will lick Your lips😋 and everything will be out.


🤔Than I have one more doubt Krsna, even if I hide Your lips with red color, how will I hide Kaustubha gem on Your chest..💥 the glazing jewel will tell everything to Radharani..On that Your Bodily hue.. Oh Krsna how do I hide You..💙


Oh Tunge, than cover my whole body with some paste and even the Kaustubha gem.. and make me a sakhi and let me drink the nectarean beauty of Srijee..Oh.. please take me to Radharani..👁💗


👁😲But Shyamsundar the moment You are in audience with Radharani... You will be lost, Your whole body will tremble, You will sweat and the paste applied will get washed out and will mix with Your bodily hue..😅



Desperate Krsna tells sakhi, than You tell Radharani that You had applied the cooling sandal wood paste and that's why I am trembling, just hide it Tunge..🙏😌


Ok Kanha.. all good.. but tell me what about your flickering mind which does not stay stable in the presence of Radharani..🙃


At present I will hide You in the beautiful disguise of Sakhi.. just like cloud ☁️ covers the blue sky but Sun or moon always tear this cloud and mark their presence.. Similarly Your flickering mind will come out from the cloud cover of Sakhi and will speak the truth of Your being Krsna.🌤🌥


No.. no.. Tunge... I will keep my calm inside the cloud form of my mind .. please make me a sakhi.. 🤫


😊😍💗So Tunga Vidya sakhi decorates Krsna and transforms Him into a very beautiful sakhi and gives her Vinaa ( the musical instrument of Tunga Vidya sakhi) to Krsna.. and takes Krsna - who is in disguise of a sakhi and introduces to Radharani, telling Her that, this is new sakhi in Barsana and very talented in playing the vinaa.. 🎵🎶🎸


So in this way Tunga Vidya sakhi finally arranges the meeting of two lovers... doing her beautiful seva for the sweet divine couple..🤝😍😊🎶🎵


Braj Leela..

Naubari Chaubari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels